Brand under pressure!
Wow! How have things changed in just a few short months. All your projections and planning for this year and next are now thrown right out the window. You thought you had an idea of what this year was going to look like and now are in a state of indecision. Your brand, marketing and sales strategies need to be modified, reshaped and transformed to fit a different world than just a few months ago. So, whether you are a non-profit organization, a school, a B2C or B2B company, Covid19 has changed how you operate and how you define your message to reach your stakeholders. Eventually, we will get back to a new normal.
Is your brand ready?
The pressure that has been put on organizations, leaders and teams in this time has been immense. We have been forced to change the way we work, the way we communicate and the way we make decisions. We are interacting with our clients or customers in new and different ways. These new interactions and changes put our brands under pressure. Can your organization effectively deliver on your brand promise through these changes? And when we get back to a new normal, have you put your organization/brand in a position to come out of this stronger?
This time has shown strength and weaknesses in organizations and brands. So how do you know if you need a refresh:
- We need a new competitive position to drive growth in this changing landscape.
- We need our leadership team to all be on the same page.
- We need to be able to make decisions from a position of brand strength.
- We need to better communicate what we stand for and utilize new technologies.
- We need our employees to understand our brand and deliver on it.
- We need to operationalize our brand and bring it to life at key touchpoints.
Positioning your organization for growth even in times of uncertainty is about aligning your business strategy and your brand strategy. Start by having a clear message that connects with your customers and defines the promise you are making. Then create great customer experiences that deliver the brand promise through all touchpoints. And repeat this every day.